ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME NOMINATION AND ELIGIBILITY RULES
1. To be considered, the nominee must be one of the following: a current and/or former coach, athlete, athletic director, or special contributor to the Athletic Program, from one of the following schools: Aurora High School, Dillsboro High School, Moores Hill High School, or South Dearborn High School.
2. An athlete of South Dearborn High School will not be considered until five years after his/her graduation date.
3. The petitioner must sign the petition. Unsigned petitions will not be considered.
4. Nominations will be considered in the year applied. If a nominee is not selected for the year of the application, his/her petition will be held for four more years for additional consideration and possible selection in each of those four years. After the fifth year of filing, a new application would be needed.
5. The petition must be submitted by the due date established by the Hall of Fame Committee.
6. Hall of Fame Ceremony is TBD at the South Dearborn High School Auditorium.
NOTE: Petition forms may be picked up at any of the South Dearborn Community School Corporation school buildings.